• Highest-quality ingredients.
• The chef/owner has a real passion for cooking/burgers.
• Time and research has gone into each element of the burger.
• Often has something extra special and unique to the experience, whether it be the atmosphere, service, location etc.
• You’d marry this burger if it were legal.
• High-quality ingredients.
• Cooked well and consistently good.
• Well thought out with attention to detail.
• Willing to take risks and experiment with different flavours and texture.
• The kind of burger you could eat everyday.
• Overall good quality ingredients.
• Usually played too safe, or in contrast, too big of a risk is taken with the recipe where elements are added
that don’t actually enhance the experience.
• An OK burger that you’d be content to eat a few times, but you wouldn’t brag about it.
• One or two of the ingredients can be OK/good but overall, a lower standard of burger.
• Not as much thought put into it and it feels like its been put together haphazardly.
• Its the kind of burger you’d eat when you’re looking to satisfy hunger and not your tastebuds.
• A disservice to burgers.
• The complete opposite of Awesome.